Sunday, March 29, 2009

We will Never truly know

I have had many opportunities lately to share gifts that the Lord has given me. It truly is a humbling experience. I have the most amazing time watching people find great joy in the things that the Lord chooses to bless them with.

It is also very sad to me to watch how many people are unable to receive. They find it difficult to take what you are giving. It is as if the very thing their hearts desires now represents some sort of pain.

Why do we pray for solutions and then we we find one we send it back as if it is the wrong one? Why do we question so much? Why is is so hard to simply accept the things that come from the heart of the Lord? We are so judgmental of ourselves and then wonder why people don't want to be around us. Perhaps we have become too needy? Are we constantly complaining about the same old things? Are we ever willing to take the steps towards finding solutions?

As a Professional Organizer I see this all the time. People are so hurt and so buried in the world around them that they can no longer see the child of God that stands before the mirror.

The Lord loves us each and every one. He cares about what is important to us. Please the next time that you are complaining and there comes to you a solution. Think carefully before you brush it aside.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you don't mean ME...I did receive what you did for me at the wedding, and appreciated it ever so much! I told you in the note I sent you in the mail that your act of love put me in touch with a part of me that has been missing. I RECEIVE, I RECEIVE, I RECEIVE...with JOY!! love you...Hannah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Man I understand that wardrobe. I use to wear it all the time. But I know that until people learn who they are in Jesus they will feel unworthy or feel like they do not matter so they put on the clothes of question and doubt. But what is also sad is that they wear them with pride and some don't even see themselves wearing these clothes when they do. I believe that is why it is so hard to change wardrobes. But then they learn who they are in Jesus things change. It may take a while but they do change. I also believe it takes pray from friends and loved ones to stand by them and just love them no matter what. So one thing we can do is just speak life into them so the change can come to pass. After all that is what you did for me.
    By His Grace
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete